NeuroCOVID & Alzheimer’s. What You Can Do To Protect Yourself
In this Episode You Will Learn:
This is not medical advice, please ask your healthcare provider before taking action to find out what is right for you.
- N95 mask (or at least a cloth or surgical mask)
- Low Inflammatory diet (low in processed foods that come out of a bag or box)
- Increased exercise/movement – 20-30 minutes of moderate intensity 4-5 times per week.
- Good sleep – 7-9 hours according to your chronotype (biological rhythm)
- Managing stress- we outline box breathing technique
Supplements that likely offer immune support:
- Zinc citrate or picolinate or acetate. about 30-60mg.
- Quercetin – 1gram twice a day
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) – 600-900mg by mouth twice a day
- Resveratrol – 100-150 mg daily
- Curcumin 500-1000mg twice a day
- Vitamin D3 -3000-5000 IU per day
- Vitamin C – 1000-3000mg daily (can be taken as 1000mg two or three times per day)
If you would like information on where and how to obtain high quality supplements, dietary advice, stress management tools please email [email protected], that is our company. And we can direct you to those resources.
If you have questions or comments that you would like us to address please find us on social media or email [email protected]